From 26th to 29th of March 2019, the first study visit of our KA2 Strategic Partnership project “Digitalise it!” was organised in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, by The Exchangeables and Youth Express Network.
Last year, 2 training courses were organised in Ostia, Italy, and in Strasbourg, France, for youth workers and young people to experiment digital storytelling. See the video results here!
Since then, each partner organisation has started to implement the tools at local level with groups of young people with fewer opportunities. This study visit is the first of a series of 3, that will all occur in 2019.
The aim of the study visit was to allow The Exchangeables and Youth Express Network to share about their best practices in the field of storytelling, digital tools and other innovative and creative approaches while working with young people with fewer opportunities.
The event gathered 14 youth workers and young people in the Netherlands for 4 days of intense programme, which included:
- Reconnecting with each other
- Workshop at Digital Playground (4 interviews filmed)
- Best practices examples from R-Newt in Dordrecht
- -Movie event in Dordrecht
- Sharing local experiences in the project
- Digital campaign examples in youth work
- Media Literacy workshop with Leo Zbanke
- Follow-up strategy
The next steps in the project are to continue implementing the project at local level and 2 other study visits to focus on the other partners of the project:
- Study Visit 2 in Oviedo, Spain, organised by Youropia and Affabulazione
- Study Visit 3 in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, organised by Active Bulgarian Society and United Societies of Balkans
This project is financially supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and the Région Grand Est (France).