In a few days, Youth Express Network will be welcoming 45 young people from 15 European countries in Strasbourg for the third and last activity of our Work Plan: “Tog(AE)ther Europe: Living, Working and Shaping Europe Together”.
- Evaluating the impact of the whole Work Plan 2017 on participants and organisations involved (including the 2 previous activities: “Living Together: Our challenge!” and “Working Together for an Inclusive Europe“);
- Giving advocacy and lobbying tools for young people to claim for their rights;
- Encouraging youth participation at local, national and European levels;
- Raising awareness, among decision-makers, on access to Social Rights of young people;
- Promoting the role of young people and youth/social workers to participate to policy-making fostering social inclusion for youth;
- Presenting and disseminating the ENTER Recommendation of the Council of Europe.
During this 4-day seminar, the participants will have the opportunity to draft policy recommendations together. Youth Express Network invited representatives of European organisations, authorities and institutions to attend the seminar and listen to the recommendations of our group of Young People and Youth/Social Workers.
Our pan-European Team will be composed of 4 facilitators coming from Bulgaria, France, Italy and Romania. Once again, our adventures will be drawn by Coline Robin, Graphic Reporter.
“Shaping Europe together”
in STRASBOURG (France)
from the 2nd to the 5th of October 2017