The aim of this study visit to allow both organisations to share about their best practices in the field of storytelling, digital tools and other innovative and creative approaches while working with young people with fewer opportunities.
The event gathered 14 youth workers and young people in the region Asturias for 4 days of meetings, visits and workshops, among them:
- Reconnecting with each other
- Best practices examples from Youropia in analog storytelling
- Update on local implementation by Youropia and Affabulazione
- Visit of El Patio in Aviles
- Best practices examples in digital campaigns with Kaleide – youth organisation campaigning against stereotypes of the LGTB+ community
- Workshop on the use of social media to encourage youth participation
- Best practice examples in digital campaigns with Hierba Buena – Non-profit organisation promoting the rights of people experiencing mental suffering
- Workshop on Podcasting with Hierba Buena
- Workshop on digital campaigns against stereotypes with Affabulazione
- Follow-up strategy
Earlier this year, the first study visit of the project occurred in The Netherlands, have a look at what was done back then HERE!
The next steps of the project include:
– local implementation of digital storytelling tools
– a third study visit for Active Bulgarian Society and United Societies of Balkans to present their work – August 2019
– evaluation meeting – October 2019
The project is supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and the Région Grand Est (France).