The participants of our KA2 “EU4YOU – Entrepreneurship for cultYOUre” met again in June for the second seminar of this Capacity Building project. This time, they gathered in Cancun, Mexico, in order to continue the development of the various workshops to be implemented at local level.
The aim of this long-term project is to develop innovative complementary pathways for boosting employability of young people through social youth entrepreneurship and providing them with tools for cultural entrepreneurship in particular. Youth Express Network developped this project together with partners from 3 different continents:
- Fundación Sustentabilidad, Educación y Solidaridad (Argentina)
- Active Bulgarian Society (Bulgaria)
- Business & Innovation Center of Serres (Greece)
- Active Youth Association (Lithuania),
- Iniciativas Internacionales para la Cooperación (Mexico)
- Brigada De Voluntarios Bolivarianos del Peru (Peru)
- Center for Sustainable Development Studies (Vietnam)
During this second seminar, the participants created 4 workshops about social entrepreneurship, cultural management, strategic planning and fundraising. They also drafted the content of a toolkit on cultural entrepreneurship and discussed together the upcoming job shadowing in each others organisations.
The job shadowings will take place during the winter, in Europe, South America and Asia. The objective of these will be to test the workshops and the toolkit before the dissemination in 2019. Stay tuned!
EU4YOU is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union