This website belongs to Youth Express Network.
Address: 1A place des orphelins 67000 Strasbourg – FRANCE
Publication director: Véronique Bertholle
Email : [email protected]
Tel : +33 (0)3 88 35 37 45
Hosting company :
Radore Radore Data Center Services Inc.
Büyükdere Caddesi No:171
MetroCity AVM Floor:-4B No:39 – 46S
Levent 34330 Şişli
Use of this site is subject to these Terms.
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Youth Express Network, our partners or licensors. You can browse, download, view, print, link to and copy the content for your own personal use, but you must obtain our written consent to use it for any other reason, including any commercial use. You must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from the content.
- You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images, photographs or other content which you post on this site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents in advance. You give us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to use, copy, modify, publish, display and share this content and waive your moral rights in it.
- You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s right
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses, distresses or inconveniences anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this site or which otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- We are not responsible for content posted by users on the site, and their views are not that of Youth Express Network or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at [email protected]. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit, delete or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from our site.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software to protect your computer. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you using or accessing this site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from this site.
- These Terms may be varied from time to time so you should check them regularly. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. If any of these Terms are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms.
- These Terms are governed by French law and the courts of France will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
- This site contains links to other sites. Youth Express Network is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- During your use of Youth Express Network’s site, you may have occasion to email us. If you do, your email address will not be sold, traded, published, or given to any other entity.
Information you reveal to us in your email will not be revealed, discussed, sold, traded, published, or given to any other entity.
- If you would like to change or modify any information previously provided, you can send email via our contact form
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us via our contact form